Friday, December 18, 2009

What ‘almost home’ looks like and weird ads

flightstatus

Yay!!! My college kid is almost home! She’s actually coming in early (is that even allowed?) so I hope the Mrs. has made it down there in time to pick her up. We’re very excited to have her home for Christmas.

Now, what is up with those weird ads on the flight status?
What makes them think that I want to go to Iceland? Or need a lawyer? And the DUI?
I’m guessing the click-through rate on these ads is essentially ZERO.

Until now. I clicked on each one several times. Just for the heck of it – in the spirit of giving.

2 comments:

  1. So they pinpoint you as a drunk needing a lawyer or going on the lam to Iceland. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Mom that they flew the plane faster than normal...but she doesn't believe me.

    ReplyDelete