Saturday, April 18, 2009

More embarrassment

hm_movie Since we won’t be able to pay a lot of personal attention to the kids in the upcoming week due to some other things going on, I felt bad and took my youngest and her friend to Hannah Montana: The Movie this afternoon.

They weren't going to our little theater in town, so we wanted a parent to be there to protect them "pervs". And, since I wanted the little tweens to be free for their tween talk, I sat a few rows back in one of the “single loser” seats. Unfortunately, as the theater began to fill up and the movie was getting ready to start, I realized I was now that “weird perv” sitting alone watching Hannah Montana at noon on a Saturday.

I suddenly went from being this guy:
manplaying

…to being this guy, lurking at the playground:
raincoat

<sigh>
No good dead ever goes unpunished I guess.

As for the movie, I’m not a Hannah fan, but overall it wasn’t as painful as it could have been. From the first 5 minutes I thought it would be terrible, but it wasn’t too bad. Other than the fact that I now have to move further away from the school.

4 comments:

  1. Laughing so hard at this! Isn't it strange though, how you were so willing to take your daughter to see Hannah Montana? I guess now that the Olsen twins have grown up a guy's gotta adjust.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's freakin hilarious. We went too... to a noon show in Auburn and it was totally empty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great "stalk" images. Ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog!! Others you may be interested in:

    www.mytitleofliberty.blogspot.com
    www.calendar9-12.blogspot.com
    www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete