Monday, October 4, 2010

A funny thing happened on the way to the...

Well, despite my previous post saying I would be going away for my Warrior Transition Course training on October 4, there has been another last minute change and now I'll be leaving on November 1st-ish.
The Army is good at destroying things, but they don't make a very good travel agency.
So, now I'm back to work for a couple weeks, then some vacation and then off to training.
I'll miss Thanksgiving at home with the family and my college student kids, which sucks, but I'll see them at Christmas. In fact, one will already be at home for her Christmas break before I get back. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to see you at Christmas! :D Maybe George Bush will come and carve you guys a turkey for thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete