Saturday, October 23, 2010

Something nifty this way comes…

I knew something important was coming up soon…hmm…what was it?

Oh yeah, that’s right -- none of these!

Rock Band 3 releases on October 26th! I’ve had this on pre-order for a long time and I’m looking forward to getting some keytar goodness.

In addition to all the cool features of Rock Band 3 like the seven player support, harmonies, great support for party play, and improved set list management, it also has a new character creator and an awesome set list.

rb3charI know what you are really waiting for is my list of the first five songs I’ll be playing on Tuesday, so without further ado…

  1. New Order “Blue Monday” (Gamestop pre-order bonus)
  2. B-52s “Rock Lobster”
  3. Big Country “Big Country”
  4. INXS “Need You Tonight”
  5. Whitesnake “Here I Go Again”

…and a bonus #6 – Talking Heads “Burning Down The House”.

And I’m not forgetting our anniversary – we’re going to Daniel’s on Monday night (my better half is going to a conference out of town later in the week).

Enjoy your Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Can't wait to check the game out when I'm in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so awesome! I love the character creator!

    ReplyDelete