Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Digital Media Copying Survey Results

Well, I had a disappointingly small sample size of 24, but thanks to those of you who took a moment to take this survey.

Here are the results. The sample size is too small, and this is a non-scientific survey anyway, but I think it reflects some interesting attitudes that are valid in themselves.

I admit to being a cheapskate and using the free level of Survey Monkey. Consequently, my ability to download the data was basically in the form of screen shots, which I’ve cleaned up just a bit and included below.

The survey was presented as a series of everyday scenarios.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

The “other” comments from this question were:
8b

9

The last question gave people an opportunity to sound off about their views on copyright and consumers and their experiences.
finalcomments

2 comments:

  1. Totally feeling my age as I scroll past these screen shots..I can hardly even make them out on our laptop, and I thought this was an interesting poll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ramsam: use the zoom in your browser, baby! If you use IE7 or 8, it is in the lower right on the status bar (look for "100%") If you use Firefox, use CTRL + to zoom in and CTRL - to zoom out.

    ReplyDelete